Feed The Need!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

On My iPod



Honestly, which looks better? Red? Or yellow? This has been on the forefront of my mind a few weeks now. About 3 weeks ago, I decided that I'd be buying a shiny, new PSP soon. It seems like the "in" thing right now in the Philippines, with everyone (and I do mean everyone) having one. Hell, even my friends who absolutely had no interest in video games bought their own! Crazy.

So when I had the opportunity to go to Greenhills on my leave, I started scouring the mall for the best PSP packages out there. They were all pretty much the same, all ranging from 10,500-11,000 pesos, so I went home that day pretty much set on how much I'd need to withdraw and what color I'd be buying (I chose the blue one).

Then, while texting Kricket, she mentioned that there was a new PSP available: The Simpsons Model. Look at the yellow one above. That's the one. Pretty, huh?

This only made things much worse, because now I had to decide between the yellow one and the older colors. Problem is, it costs about 4,000 pesos more than the now-bland blue PSP. Now, 4,000 pesos might be nothing to someone like, say Henry Sy, but to me it's already a big decision. It becomes that much more problematic when there's only 11,000 left on my account.

Damn, there's even going to be a special God Of War PSP coming out soon. With Kratos' face lasered on the back. DAMN.

The one thing that's sure though, is that I will get one before it's all said and done. I mean, when you're pretty much singing Patapon in your head all day long, you just have to buy a PSP.

UPDATE: I just want to greet Kricket a happy birthday!

Digg! BallHype: hype it up!

0 comments

Post a Comment

YardBarker's Best

Speak Your Mind!