Feed The Need!

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

On My iPod

It's been a while since I posted something here on blogspot. When I first started working for Dole (way back in June last year), I told myself I'd blog regularly. I saw it as a way to release some stress and talk about the experiences I would be facing.

I actually posted something over on Friendster, which talked about being asked to dance for the company party... On my first day!

http://robbz18.blogs.friendster.com/inside_the_mind_of_me/

Anyways, that would be one of the last posts that I would make.

Then, before the NBA season started, I wrote a few posts regarding the upcoming season. It was pretty good, honestly. Those were some passionate pieces I wrote, and I was confident that I would be able to post regularly during the course of the season. However, on January 1, Basketball TV was replaced by Balls (best channel name ever), and that pretty much ended my NBA-watching ways. Days turned into months, and here we are... It's nearly the end of the regular season and I wasn't able to post anything at all.

So, before this bloggin' feeling completely escapes me, I would like to re-announce my intent to blog regularly. I plan on making my blog better than ever, and with the help of Kreng, I'm pulling out all the stops to make this possible. I have high hopes for this one, my friends. I have lots of topics I want to discuss. Let's hope this time, it lives up to the hype. 

Peace.

Digg! BallHype: hype it up!

0 comments

Post a Comment

YardBarker's Best

Speak Your Mind!